How do I sign up to receive security notifications for Webex?
How can I receive Cisco Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) notices?
How can I be notified when a new security notification for Webex has been issued?
You must have a CCO account in order to sign up to receive security notifications for Webex. Refer to the following page: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/help/registration-benefits-help.html, click on the people icon in the upper-right corner of the page, select Create an Account from the drop-down menu.
To receive security notifications for Webex:
- Go to https://cway.cisco.com/mynotifications
- Click the Create Subscription button.
- Select a delivery preference, then enter a Subscription Title.
- Select the frequency of the notifications.
- In the Select Alert Type(s) section, check the Security Advisories & Responses box.
- Check the boxes of the impact levels you would like to receive.
- In the Select Product(s) section, type Webex, then select the appropriate service from the results.
- Select Create.