How Do I Create a New User Profile on a Mac?
How do I create a new user profile on a Mac?
How do I make a new user account on a Mac?
How do I add a new user account on a Mac computer?
What is the process for creating a new user account in Mac OS X?
How do I create a new user account in Mac OS?
To add a new user account:
- Click the Apple icon at the top left of your screen, then select System Preferences.
The 'System Preferences' window appears.
- Double-click the Accounts or Users & Groups icon.
The 'Accounts' window appears.
- Click the lock icon in the lower-left of the window, then enter the administrator username and password.
- On the lower-left of the window, click the + (plus) button.
- Complete the fields on the page, then click the Create Account button.
To log in to the new account, reboot the Mac and select the new user profile.
Was this article helpful?