Use the steps and information below to help you interact with attendees after your event has started.
When the Meeting Begins
To customize the Message/Greeting feature to include technical support:
- On the menu bar, click Event > Welcome Message and delete the existing message.
- Check the Display this message when attendees join the meeting box.
- Enter the technical support number into the text box.
- Click OK and close the window.
To assign Attendee Privileges:
- Click Attendee > Assign Privileges To... Attendees to display the Attendee Privileges dialog box.
- Enable the following privileges: Record the event, and Private chat with Host, Presenter, and Panelists.
- Click Assign.
Designate the presenter:
- Event host is initially the presenter.
- Presenter #1 and Presenter #2 both the join the event as panelists. The presenter status is gained once the presenter ball is passed. Presenter #2 will appear as a panelist until he or she receives the presenter ball from the host. Only the host can pass the presenter ball.
- Any panelist may be passed the presenter ball.
- Host may reclaim the presenter role or change the presenter at any time during the event.
- Changing the Presenter discontinues the sharing of any application, Web browser, or screen. However, documents, presentations, and/or whiteboards currently being shared remain in the content viewer.
Provide attendees with information on the following:
- Entering and exiting full-screen view.
- Using chat and Q&A
- Technical support contacts.
- Returning to a presentation using the Share menu.
- Answering polls that are presented during an event.