Support Policy Guidelines
- After a WebEx site version declares end-of-support (EOS) status or end-of-life (EOL) status, the associated Productivity Tools version is not supported. For example, WBS28 and WBS29 have EOL status, so associated versions of Productivity Tools are not supported.
- If there is a security enforcement that requires you to upgrade to a minimum version of Productivity Tools, that version becomes the minimum supported version.
- Cisco reserves the right to make updates to this support policy. Any updates to the policy will be reflected in this document.
- Deploy the version of Productivity Tools that was released with the WebEx site version.
- In WebEx Site Administration, select Automatically update Productivity Tools when new versions are available check box. This ensures that users have the latest version of Productivity Tools. and check the
Productivity Tools Compatibility with WebEx Site Version
- We highly recommend that customers update their version of Productivity Tools to the latest version available.
- The minimum required and supported version of Productivity Tools is 2.40.xxxxx (released with WBS30). This minimum is required due to security updates.
- Productivity Tools have forward compatibility with limited backward compatibility. The current version is backward compatible with only one earlier WebEx site version.
- Any new WebEx site release is compatible with currently supported versions of Productivity Tools.
- Within the same major version, the Productivity Tools version is compatible with the WebEx site version.
|Productivity Tools Version||WBS30||WBS31||WBS32|
|2.40.xxxxx (released with WBS30)||Yes||Yes||No|
|31.x.x.xxx (released with WBS31)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|32.x.x.xxx (released with WBS31)||No||Yes||Yes|
Productivity Tools and WBS Service Pack Versions
Prior to WBS31.0, Productivity Tools versions were not aligned with WBS versions. The following table describes the WBS Service Pack release and the corresponding Productivity Tools version:
WBS Service Pack Version
Productivity Tools Version
To request additional help, see How to Contact Support.