- Connects Cisco Spark with Cisco Unified Communications Manager so that they work together.
- The Cisco Spark app can be used as a mobile soft client for voice and video calling and shares an extension with users Cisco desk phone.
- They can answer calls on your desk phone or on the Cisco Spark app, and use the app to make and receive calls as if they were in the office.
- Cisco Spark, Cisco Jabber, or your desk phone to call without worrying about which option you or the other person is using
- Make the same calls from their desk phones or the Cisco Spark app
- Hear incoming calls ring both their desk phones and the Cisco Spark app and answer the call on either
After you set up Hybrid Call Service Aware, follow the tasks in this workflow to
- Further integrate your on-premises call control environment with the Cisco Collaboration Cloud:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Business Edition 6000/7000, Hosted Collaboration Solution
- A new or existing Expressway pair
- Prepare your on-premises user settings for Hybrid Call Service Connect
- Enable Hybrid Call Service Connect for your users
- Configure the Cisco Spark app as a softphone
Copyright © 2016, Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.