From the user overview page in customers' management portal, you can complete the following for their users:
Configure call settings, such as how external and internal calls are treated.
Assign or reassign a number.
Set up features such as single number reach and international dialing.
Generate activation codes for new devices and perform remote operations for existing devices, such as reboots, submitting logs, and setting a time zone.
|1 || From the partner management portal, select the Customers tab, highlight the customer entry, and then select View Customer.|
|2 || From the customer management portal, select the Users tab.|
|3 || From the list of entries, select the user account.|
|4 || On the overview page, select .|
|5 || To configure lines for a user, under the Lines heading, complete any of the following:|
- To add a new line, select the ellipsis (...) icon, and then select Add a New Line.
- To modify an existing line, select a line entry.
|6 || To configure line settings for a user, on the Line page, complete any of the following:|
- Assign or reassign extensions and phone numbers.
- Configure call forwarding for internal and external calls.
- Choose the caller ID to show when the user calls a colleague.
- Add the user's line to a shared line.
|7 || To configure call features for a user, under the Features heading, complete any of the following:|
- Voicemail—Enable the feature. Users can then configure it and set up their own PIN.
- Single Number Reach (SNR)—Configure it on behalf of users, or they can do so from My Cisco Spark.
- Dialing Restrictions—See this article for more information about how to configure national, international, premium, and mobile dialing restrictions.
|8 || To configure call features for a user, under the Devices heading, complete any of the following:|
- For new phone activations or phones that you want your user to reactive, select the ellipsis (...) icon, and then select Generate Activation Code. The user receives an email with the activation information.
- Select an existing phone. You are presented with device management options for rebooting, reporting issues, deleting devices, and choosing a device-specific time zone. See this article for more information.
Copyright © 2017, Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.