How do I run a problem report in a Webex meeting, session or event?
How do I generate a problem report from inside a meeting?
How do I generate a problem report from inside a Training session?
How do I generate a problem report from inside an Event?
You may run a problem report from within your meeting, session, or event. The report contains troubleshooting data that will help technical support to fix the problem.
To run an in-session problem report:
Webex Meetings Only on Webex Business Suite (WBS) 33.8 and later
- Select the Help menu, then select Send Problem Report.
- Enter a description of the problem in the text box.
- Optionally, choose to include a screen capture and system and Webex information.
- Select Send Report.
Webex Meetings, Events and Training on Webex Business Suite (WBS) 33.7 and earlier
- From within the meeting, event, or session window, click on the Help menu.
- Select Generate Problem Report.
- Click Send Report.
- Address the email to your support representative in the To field, then send the email.