Error: 'There is no storage space available on your Webex server' when starting a Network-Based Recording.
Unable to record a Webex session, error: 'There is no storage space available on your Webex server'.
Error: 'There is no storage space available on your Webex server'.
MP4 Recordings Default in Webex Meetings 40.10
In the upcoming October (40.10) update, all-new recordings in Webex Meetings will be stored in MP4 format, either in the cloud or locally as selected at the site or host level, with a video-centric experience. By standardizing the recording format, you'll have a wider choice of playback tools, better security, and a more effortless collaboration experience even after your meetings. Existing ARF and WRF recordings can still be downloaded or played at the Webex site. For more information regarding video-centric recording, go to Video-Centric Network-Based MP4 Recordings in Webex Meetings and Webex Events.
To resolve the issue, free up storage space by deleting unneeded recordings or increase the storage allocation for your Webex site.
- To delete recordings, see: Delete or Recover Your Own Cisco Webex Recordings (NBR)
- To increase the storage allocation for your Webex site, contact the Cisco Webex Sales team to discuss site storage options. For help: How Do I Contact Webex Sales?
Webex Business Suite (WBS) 39, 40.x
Most of the storage consumption on your Cisco Webex Meetings Site can be attributed to Network Based Recording (NBR). The NBR reporting issues are been corrected in this release, and the system will now report usage for the additional items:
- MP4 Recordings
- Uploaded Recordings
- Disabled Recordings
- Recordings in Trash
- Chat in EC Recordings
- ARF Recordings
- Uploaded Files
Site Administrators only
Use one of the methods below to determine how much storage is used on your site:
- Check storage in site admin:
- Log in to your Webex Site Administration page.
- Click on Configuration > Common Site Settings > Options.
- Scroll down to the Site Options section.
- Generate a Storage Usage report. For help, see: