I'm Stuck at a "Cisco Webex Add-On Required" Message When I Try to Join From My Mac
I'm stuck at a "Cisco Webex Add-On Required" message when I try to join from my Mac.
'Cisco Webex Add-On Required' prompt when joining a meeting using a Mac OS 10.X.
Unable to join the meeting, keeps prompting 'Cisco Webex Add-On Required'.
To resolve this issue:
- Under the Safari menu (located at top navigation), go to Preferences.
- Click on the Security tab.
- Next to Internet plug-ins: check the box Allow Plug-ins.
- Close the Preferences window.
- Try starting or joining the meeting again.
Note: If the issue persists, disable and re-enable the above option.
Was this article helpful?