Use the information in this article for downloading and installing HTTP Analyzer to gather logs.
How do I generate an HTTP Analyzer Log?
How do I capture an HTTP Analyzer Log?
How do I use HTTP Analyzer to gather logs?
To get an HTTP Analyzer log:
- Download and install HTTP Analyzer from: http://www.ieinspector.com/httpanalyzer/.
- Go to Start > Programs > IEInspector > Launch HTTPAnalyzer Stand-alone.
The 'HTTP Analyzer' window appears.
- Click the Start button in the upper-left of the window.
- Duplicate the issue you are experiencing.
- To stop the logging, go to the Action menu, then choose Stop.
- To save the log, go to File > Save....
The 'Save As' window appears.
- In the File name: field, enter a name for the log.
- Note: You can save the file in .XML or .HALOG format. If you choose to save as .XML the process may take longer.
- Click the Save button.
Note: It is advised to save the file as an .XML as it can be read using a free version of HTTP Analyzer. Only the engineering team can read the .HALOG format.