How do I upload toll-free restriction documents for Cloud Connected Audio in site admin?
What is toll-free dialing restrictions document format I can upload in Webex administration tool?
Can a CCA-SP customers have their own toll-Free dialing restrictions document uploaded to site admin?
Which customers can have custom Toll-free dialing restrictions?
Only Cloud Connected Audio (CCA) enterprise customers and CCA Service Provider (SP) partners can have their own Toll Free Calling Restrictions document uploaded to Webex Administration Tool.
Site Administrators Only
To enable customer toll-free dialing restrictions:
- Log in to your Cisco Webex Meetings Site Administration page. (Example: SITENAME.Webex.com/admin.php)
- Click on Configuration on the left pane, and then click on Common Site Settings.
- Click on Options.
- Scroll down to the Site Options section.
- Click the drop-down menu for Toll-free dialing restrictions, and select Customer toll-free dialing restrictions.
- Select Yes on the radio button for Show customer toll-free dialing restrictions.
- Under Provide toll-free dialing restrictions information using:
- URL: Provide a custom URL which points to the partner/customer hosted document.
- PDF file: Upload a document (.PDF).
- Click on the Upload File button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Update.