Training Center allows you to create tests that can be added to your training session. Tests can be created in the Test Library or on the session Scheduling page.
This article will focus on using the Test Library to create a test.
To access the Test Library:
- Log into your Training Center site.
- Click on Host a Session.
- Click on Test Library.
- On the Test Library page, click Create New Test. The Create Test page appears.
Creating a Test
To create a test:
Complete the following fields on the Create Test page.
- Test Title: Appears with Author’s name on Test Library page.
- Test Description: Appears with Author’s name on Test Library page.
- Maximum Score Allows you to specify the highest score an attendee can attain.
- Specify Grades: Allows you to assign grades based on attendees’ scores.
- Display Question: Allows you to choose between displaying one question per page or all questions on one page
- Insert Question: Displays the Add Question page.
To add questions to your test:
Click Insert Question, then fill in the following fields:
- Question Type: Allows you to choose True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, Fill In blanks, or Essay.
- Question: Allows you to compose a question.
- Answer: When needed, allows you to compose a list of answers.
- Save: Click here to Save the test and move to the Edit Answer page.
- Score: Allows you to specify a score for answering the question correctly.
- Click Save.The Create Test page displays again.
- To add another question, click on Insert Question and enter your next question.
- Repeat as many times as necessary.
- After you add your last question, click Save. The Create Test page appears.
- Click Save.