A Personal Room is a virtual conference room that you can use whenever you need to meet with people in a place that is easy to remember and find. The link to your meeting location never changes, so your colleagues always know where your meetings are held.
Check out some of the benefits of using your Personal Room:
- Your colleagues can easily find your meetings since the location stays the same.
- You can meet instantly in the same virtual location once attendees have your site bookmarked.
- You can lock your Personal Room and control who joins the meeting.
- You can stay in the room and let your attendees come to you when you have back-to-back meetings.
- You can start a meeting from a mobile device when you're not at your computer.
- If you also have CMR Cloud, any supported video devices, applications, and TelePresence endpoints can join.
After you set up your Personal Room, you can:
- Start a meeting without having to use the scheduler.
- Use all of the WebEx functionality such as sharing content and video, and recording meetings.
- Send meeting invitations and reminders.
To learn more, check out the rest of our resources for using Personal Rooms.