Scheduling the Event
Check that you:
- Complete each section of the "Schedule an Event Page" well in advance so that the event is set up well in advance.
- Track who has registered, if registration is required, and send reminders to those who have not.
- Set the date and time to send reminder email messages for the event.
- Develop any surveys and polls that you will use during the event so that they are ready to use.
Working with the Presentation Team
Coordinate with the presentation team:
- Inform panelists and presenters who will be part of the presentation team, and make sure they receive invitations.
- Conduct a dry run of the event before it begins so that each person on the team is familiar with the information.
- Practice "handing off" the presenter control so that everyone is comfortable with how it functions.
- Decide when in the event the team will launch polls and other material used in the event.
- Determine who will monitor the Q&A panel, and how questions will be addressed during the event.
Getting Ready to Start the Event
Double-check the details:
- Verify that all pending registrations requests are accepted.
- Start any applications that you intend to share, then minimize their windows.
- Check that your video and audio work properly.
- Assign appropriate chat privileges for attendees.
- Confirm that the appropriate poll is displayed.
- Set up the recorder and be ready to start it when the event begins.