These guidelines are designed to ensure that Cisco WebEx Help Central is an informative, inspiring, and enjoyable place. We ask that you use common sense and show basic courtesy and respect for community members and your moderators.
These guidelines apply to all content you contribute to Cisco WebEx Help Central, including your profile.
Content posted on Cisco WebEx Help Central by members reflects the experience and opinions of those members, not Cisco WebEx.
We recommend that you review these guidelines occasionally to check for updates. We will continue to introduce new features to Cisco WebEx Help Central. Those features will also be covered by these guidelines.
Be respectful—Cisco WebEx is proud to host a global community that embraces different cultures, attitudes, and points of view. Please be civil and respectful to other community members and moderators, even in disagreement.
Stay relevant—Cisco WebEx Help Central is devoted to helping users get the most from Cisco WebEx and Cisco Spark. We cannot support off-topic discussions that are not relevant to the community’s purpose.
Keep it legal—Cisco WebEx Help Central moderators will delete posts that:
- Encourage, suggest, or condone unlawful conduct, including copyright infringement.
- Defame others.
Watch your language—Cisco WebEx Help Central moderators will delete posts that are likely to offend or provoke others. Including, but not limited to, those that:
- Contain vulgar, obscene, hateful, abusive, or other offensive language.
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, or otherwise abusive.
- Post with a purpose: to engage, share, and connect with other community members and moderators.
- Give helpful and constructive feedback to other community members and moderators.
- Look for the best space for your post. If you have a question, make sure you are in the right space to get an answer.
- Before asking a question, check the Frequently Asked Questions by clicking the FAQs link in the appropriate space to see if your question has already been answered.
- When asking a question, be specific. The more specific information and context you can provide, the more likely you will be to get the answer you need.
- Post information about yourself that you do not want to be public knowledge. Keep in mind that your user profile may be viewed by any member of Cisco WebEx Help Central, including any of the following optional information you add to your profile: Image, Title, Phone Number, Company, Location, Biography, and Home Address.
- Post personal information about any other person.
- Post discriminatory or derogatory content that will offend, humiliate or intimidate others based on: race, color, ethnicity, nationality, physical characteristics, gender or sexual orientation, religious or non-religious viewpoints (that is, secular humanism, atheism), political opinion, socio-economic status, age, physical mental or intellectual disability or impairment, or method of expression. This is a global community with different written cultures.
- Post vulgar, profane, or sexually or violently graphic content.
- Advertise, or use Cisco WebEx Help Central to promote a business, product, charity, or website.
- Post links to external research or marketing surveys.
- Post articles or other copyrighted material without securing the permission of the copyright owners.
You will find Report Abuse buttons throughout Cisco WebEx Help Central. Click to notify us about anything that violates the community guidelines