Interact with Participants in a Training Session
In about 10 minutes you can view this series of videos and learn how to:
- Use the Feedback tools in the participant panel to monitor learning and keep your training session on track.
- Use Q&A to assign questions to panelists, designate priority, and defer or dismiss questions.
- Use attention tracking tools can help you determine whether participants are engaged in your training session.
- Use sharing options to encourage participants to interact.
- Send video from your computer webcam, and display it during a training session.
Click the first video to get started.
Want to learn more? Complete any of these How-to video series in about 10 minutes:
- Schedule and start a training session.
- Create and administer tests and polls.
- Manage registration for a training session.
- More detailed information about Training Center features, like recording your session or viewing reports.