Change Q&A Settings in Slido
As a meeting host, you can adjust the Q&A settings to customize your Q&A session.
Slido is available in Cisco Webex Meetings on version 41.6 and later sites. This feature is available on an independent release cycle. Check status.webex.com/maintenance to see when it will be available on your site. To find the version of Webex Meetings that you're using, see Find Your Cisco Webex Meetings Version Number.
During a meeting, go to
Select Audience Q&A and adjust the question settings:
- Feature is on—Toggle Q&A on or off.
- Moderation—Review all the questions submitted by the participants before they appear live for everyone to see.
You can turn on moderation from the Q&A tab too.
- Labels—Use labels to categorize and filter questions during a Q&A session. Turn on labels and then add them to questions that you
want to filter by label.
You can add labels from the Q&A tab and enable them for participants.
- Downvotes—Allow or prevent participants from voting for questions.
- Replies—Allow participants to reply to or comment on questions.
- Anonymous questions—Let participants ask anonymous questions; otherwise, you see the name of the participant who submitted the question.
You won’t be able to identify who submitted something anonymously, nor can we share that information with you.
- Max question length—Choose the maximum length for questions.
- Close questions—Prevent participants from sending new questions during the Q&A session.