Force Internet Explorer to use Temporary Folder Solutions (TFS)
How do I force Internet Explorer to use TFS?
The steps in this article may be used to troubleshoot toolbar/plug-in related issues or to force Internet Explorer to use Temporary Folder Solutions (TFS).
The issues that can be resolved using TFS include the following:
- Hanging at 'One Moment Please'
- 'Java is not working' error
- Hanging at 'Meeting in Progress'
Use either method below to force Internet Explorer to use TFS:Start Internet Explorer with add-ons disabled:
- Click on the Start menu.
- In the Start search or Search programs and files field, type iexplore.exe -extoff.
To Join the Meeting Using the TFS method in Internet Explorer:
- Click the link for Run a temporary application:
- Click Run when prompted.