How do I select a PCN account when scheduling a Personal Conference meeting?
How do I choose a PCN account while scheduling an audio only meeting?
- Up to three Personal Conference Number (PCN) accounts can be generated per host account.
- The host gets an option to choose a PCN account while scheduling, only if the host has generated more than one PCN account. For help with generating PCN accounts, see: Schedule a Personal Conference or Audio Only Webex Meeting
To select a Personal Conferencing Number (PCN) account when scheduling an audio only meeting:
- Log in to your Webex site in Classic View.
- Click Webex Meetings on the top navigation bar.
- Click Schedule a Meeting on the left.
- Click the Advanced Scheduler link.
- In the Meeting type: drop-down menu, select Webex Personal Conference.
- In the Meeting topic: field, enter a topic for the meeting.
- Click the Date & Time button on the right side of the page, then select any future date.
- Click the Audio Conference button or link on the right side of the page.
- In the Conference type: section, select the PCN account you would like to use.
- Click the Schedule Meeting button.