What is Common Identity?
Who can use Common Identity?
Is Common Identity backwards compatible?
Webex Teams and Single-Sign On (SSO) users are supported with Common Identity.
See below for Common Identity information:
- One login and experience across products and devices
- One user profile shared across products
- One list of contacts available to search, call, invite and collaborate
Users with multiple accounts:
The following can be used by Cisco Webex Meetings and Teams users to login:
- Webex Desktop App
- Centralized Login
Common Identity implementation will also be backwards-compatible with the older versions of the mobile and Webex Desktop App clients.
- Updated version of Webex Desktop App will be available for download
- Updated versions of the mobile clients will come later
- Previous versions of mobile and PT will continue to work as they do today.