What type of meetings will appear with the Calendar Synced Meetings feature for Webex Meetings app?
What is the Calendar Synced Meetings feature in Webex Meetings app for iOS and Android ?
What type of meetings will appear under 'My Meetings' on the Webex Meetings mobile app for Android?
Will the Webex Meetings mobile app display all the scheduled meeting on the calendar?
Starting in Cisco Webex Meetings for Android v9.1 release includes 'Calendar Scraping' feature.
- The Webex application will scrape/search your iOS and Android device calendar and list all the appointments showing the Webex URL meetings.
- CMR Cloud has been renamed to Cisco Webex Video Platform. Some documentation and links may still refer to CMR Cloud, but information should still apply to the renamed service.
- In order to see your upcoming (Webex Meetings, Personal Room, Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid and Cisco Webex Video Platform) meetings in the 'My Meetings' pane, we recommend that the calendar in your mobile device be configured to synchronize with your Exchange server. Please contact your company’s IT administrator for instructions on how to synchronize with your Exchange server.
- This feature applies to (Webex Meetings– including Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms hybrid and Cisco Webex Video Platform, Personal Room), regardless of whether you are signed into that site or not.
- Personal Rooms only show in 'My Meetings' when in the device calendar. (Requires users to give Webex access to the device calendar).
- Cisco Webex Meetings for iOS v7.1 released included this feature.
Note: For example, If a meeting is created on welcome.Webex.com or cisco.Webex.com, it will only appear if the meeting is based on the Meeting Center session type (including CMR Hybrid, Cisco Webex Video Platform and Personal Room).