Локализованная версия этой статьи скоро будет доступна. До тех пор можно просмотреть английскую версию.
How Do I Cancel or Delete Webex Meetings?
How do I cancel or delete Webex Meetings?
How do I delete my scheduled meeting?
- Cancellation or deletion of scheduled sessions must be managed by the host in the same medium the session was created. Hosts must use Outlook to cancel sessions scheduled using those programs, or the host must use the Webex site to cancel the session if it was scheduled there.
- Only the scheduling host can delete a meeting. Alternate hosts may not edit or delete meetings.
- You may not delete a meeting, session, or event which is currently in progress. To delete a running meeting, the host must join, end the meeting, then delete it.
- Deleted meetings cannot be recovered. If a meeting is accidentally deleted, the host must reschedule it.
To cancel or delete a Webex Meeting you scheduled:
If you scheduled your meeting using the Webex site:
- Log in to your Webex website. (Example: https://SITENAME.Webex.com)
- On the left side of the page, select Meetings.
- Click on the meeting topic that you want to delete.
- Click on the delete icon next to the meeting topic.
A dialog will appear asking 'Do you really want to cancel this meeting and notify all attendees?'
- Click either the No or Yes button.