Screen Sharing Option is Greyed Out in Webex Meetings on Mac
Screen sharing option is greyed out in Webex Meetings on Mac.
Unable to share the screen in a meeting on Mac.
The issue is caused by security permissions on Mac. You need to allow access to share screen in system preferences.
Follow the steps below to allow permission:
- Select Apple icon in the top-left corner.
- Select System Preferences > Security & Privacy:
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Select Screen recording from the left panel.
- Click on the lock icon to make the changes:
- Under 'Allow the apps below to record the contents of your screen, even while using other apps' enable Cisco Webex Meeting.
Was this article helpful?