Use this article if you need help with retrieving your Cisco Webex User ID or Password.
How do I retrieve a Webex user ID and password?
How do I use login assistance to recover my Webex username and password?
How can I reset my password without logging in?
The password for my host account is not working.
I lost or forgot my host account password.
- 'Forgot your password or username' has been added to the Site Administration login page.
- You may recover your username by clicking the username link on the login page.
- Mobile users will not be able reset the password using meetings app.
Desktop or Laptop Users Only:
Streamlined username/password recovery:
Users who have forgotten their username and/or their password are now directed to a separate page which guides them through the process of recovering their information.
To reset your username and/or password:
- Go to your Webex site. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com)
- In Classic View, Click on Host Log In or Log In, in the upper-right. In Modern View, click Sign In in the upper-left.
- Click Forgot your username or password?.
The 'Forgot username or password?' window appears.
- Enter your host account Email address.
- If required, enter the CAPTCHA into the field.
- Click Submit or OK.
- Check your email for a 'Your Webex account information request' message.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your username and/or password.
For help with error messages, see:
- WBX89094 - Error: 'Your account is deactivated. Contact your site administrator'
- WBX72462 - Error: 'Email address does not match a valid user account'
- WBX726 - Unable to Login - 'The Username or Password you Typed is Incorrect'
If you see the error: 'Invalid email address format', make sure you enter your full email address.
If you are joining a meeting as an attendee to Webex Meetings, Webex Training, etc., you will not need to log in, unless the site requires it, which is rare.
Webex Technical Support cannot reset your password. If you are unable to log in after following these steps, contact your Webex site administrator. You should be able to reach your site admin through your local computer support or IT department. The contact for the site admin may also be included in your password reminder email.
For help with logging in to your host account, see: WBX726 - 'Error: The username or password that you typed is incorrect.'
If you need help with your user ID and do not see the username link on the login page, try the following:
- Your full email address
- The first part of your email address before the domain (@mycompany.com)
- Your User ID will be the same as your network login if you use Single Sign-On (SSO)