What Information Do I Need to Provide when I have Audio Conference Issues?
What information do I need to provide when I have audio conference issues?
What information does Webex need to investigate teleconference problems?
What do I need to provide when I report an audio conference issue?
To help investigate audio issues, provide the following information:
- Were you in an online meeting with integrated audio conference, or were you joining an audio conference only?
- What was the exact error message heard or symptoms experienced?
- Were there any problems in the data portion of the online meeting?
- What phone number were you dialing From?
- Who is your telephone service provider? (e.g. AT&T, Sprint, etc.)
- What type of phone or audio hardware did you use? (e.g. IP Phone, standard landline, Mobile, Handset, headset, etc...) If joining from a mobile phone, specify phone model.
- Where did you join from? Specify city and country or state.
- How did you connect to the audio conference? (e.g. Called in, Received call back, Joined using VoIP)
- If you called in:
- What phone number did you dial, including country code?
- Was this toll or toll-free?
- If you used call back:
- What phone number did you enter to receive the call?
- If you used VoIP (Connect using Computer):
- What type of Internet connection do you have? (e.g. T1, cable modem, Wi-Fi)
- Who is your Internet Service Provider (ISP)? (e.g. Comcast, Time Warner, AT&T)
- Are you on a wired or wireless connection?
- If you called in:
- What is the specific date and time when the problem occurred? Specify your time zone.
- What is the Meeting Number or access codes of the affected meeting?
- If disconnected, were you able to reconnect?
- When does the issue occur? (e.g. when dialing, while entering the meeting number/access code)
- Is the problem experienced by the host or by attendees?
- If HOST, what is your username?
- If ATTENDEE, what is your email address?
- How many participants experienced the issue?
- Are you using a corporate phone (PBX) or a residential phone line?
- Have you experienced this specific issue before this occurrence?
Was this article helpful?