Cisco Webex Meetings - Break Out Sessions
Join or leave a breakout session
Create breakout sessions
Manage a Breakout session
Preassign participants to breakout sessions
End All Breakout Sessions
Breakout sessions are available on WBS40.9 and later sites.
Breakout sessions allow a subset of participants to collaborate and share ideas over audio and video. Use breakout sessions for workshops, classrooms, or when you need a moment to talk privately with a few participants outside of the main session.
Click here: Breakout sessions in Webex Meetings and Webex Webinars to learn more.
Click here: Webex Meetings | Join or leave a breakout session to learn more.
Click here: Webex Meetings | Create breakout sessions to learn more.
Click here: Set Up Breakout Sessions When You Schedule a Session to learn more.
Click here: Manage Breakout Sessions in Cisco Webex Training to learn more.
See below for more resources:
- Webex Meetings | Preassign participants to breakout sessions
- Webex Meetings | Respond to requests for help in breakout sessions
- Webex Meetings | Move or exchange attendees in breakout sessions
- Webex Meetings | Broadcast a message to breakout sessions
- Webex Meetings | Add, rename, or delete a breakout session
- Webex Meetings | End All Breakout Sessions
- Cisco Webex Training | Present a Breakout Session in Cisco Webex Training