Learn more about the Webex Scheduler for Microsoft Outlook from the following information.
For more information about the Webex Scheduler for Microsoft Outlook, see these articles:
- Schedule and join meetings with Webex Scheduler for Microsoft Outlook
- Allow someone to schedule Webex meetings on your behalf in Microsoft Outlook
- Schedule, manage, and start a meeting for another host in Microsoft Outlook
- Schedule Webex meetings for another host in Microsoft Exchange with the Webex Scheduler
- Schedule and join webinars with Webex Scheduler for Microsoft Outlook
- Webex Scheduler for Microsoft Office feature comparison
- Install the Webex Scheduler for Microsoft 365 and on-premises Exchange
- Deploy and configure the Webex Scheduler for Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft 365 permissions requested by Webex
- Known issues and limitations for the Webex Scheduler for Microsoft Outlook
The Webex Scheduler lets Microsoft 365 users schedule Webex meetings or Personal Room meetings directly from Microsoft Outlook desktop, web, and mobile apps.
Click Add Webex Meeting on the ribbon to add a standard Webex meeting or Personal Room meeting to any scheduled appointment that you create in Outlook.
Click Webex Preferences to change the default meeting type from a standard Webex meeting to a Personal Room meeting.
After you schedule the meeting with the Webex Scheduler, the Outlook calendar invite shows details about how to join the Webex meeting.
The Webex meeting details available in the meeting invite include a link or button to join the meeting.
Join from a phone by dialing the number in the calendar invite or join from a video system or application by dialing the video address.
If your administrator has enabled the Webex Hybrid Calendar Service, it's even easier to join meetings scheduled from Outlook.
A join button appears before the meeting starts on your video device and also in the Webex app.