How do I know if a site is on Common Identity (CI)?
How can I tell if my account is on Common Identity (CI)?
How do I know if a Site is on CI?
How can I tell if my site has Common Identity enabled?
Classic View Deprecation for Meetings
Starting with the September 2020 (40.9) update, we will be deprecating our Classic View portal for all Webex Meetings capabilities. Customers will continue to have access to the Webex Events and Webex Training capabilities; however, they will no longer be able to access their Webex Meetings-specific functions through the Classic View interface. See details for What's Supported in Modern View.
- Beginning with Webex Business Suite (WBS) 39.6, the Modern view is the default view. To switch from Modern to Classic view, click on the Classic View link in the top-right corner of the page.
- For WBS 39.5 and earlier, if your site is in Modern View, click on the Classic View link in the left navigation bar.
To check if your site is on Common Identity (CI):
- If 'Log In' is displayed at the top right - Common Identity is NOT Enabled:
- If "Sign In" is displayed at the top right - Common Identity is Enabled:
- When Logged in to Site Admin (Example: SITENAME.Webex.com/admin.php) - if the 'User Management' option is missing from the left navigation bar - the site has Common Identity: