Which countries can use VoIP?
Which countries have VoIP Restrictions?
Can global users connect using VoIP?
Can international attendees use VoIP?
Can VoIP be used outside the US?
Cisco Webex VOIP is available in US, EMEAR and Asia. VOIP is available in the following Collaboration Architecture Board (CAB), CAB A and B countries.
See the list of countries that have VoIP below:
- United Kingdom
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
The following rules and restrictions apply to these countries:
- Webex VoIP, Partner VoIP and Partner Audio may be offered by Partners inside of Russia with Telematic Licenses.
- Webex VoIP, Partner VoIP and Partner Audio, may be offered by Partners outside of Russia without a Telematic License as long as they do not have entities within Russia.
- Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E),Turkey
- Webex VOIP may not be offered.
- Partner VOIP may be offered by TSP Partners.
- India, South Korea
- Webex VOIP may only be offered through a partner on GPL
- Webex VOIP may only be offered through a MPCL-licensed partner via CPL
- Under review
- VoIP is available where regulators allow