How Do I Request a Host Account for Webex?
How do I request a host account for Webex?
How to get a Webex host account
How do I register for a Webex host account?
Signing up for a host account on my Webex site
Host accounts allow you to schedule and run meetings on your Webex site.
New host account requests should be directed to your site administrator.
To request a host account:
- Many sites allow users to request an account by clicking a Sign-Up link on their Webex site.
- Go to your Webex Site. (Example: sitename.webex.com).
- Search for 'Sign Up' or 'Request an Account'.
- Fill out the form to submit your request. Once the request has been processed, a response will be returned.
- If you do not see a 'Sign Up' option or have any questions regarding your host account, including login issues, please get in touch with your site administrator.
- If you are unsure how to contact your site administrator, please get in touch with your local IT department, Partner Support, or Cisco Support.
Was this article helpful?