How Do I Join a Meeting with Only the Meeting Number on www.webex.com?
How do I join a meeting with only the meeting number on www.webex.com?
How do I join a Webex session if I only know the session number?
How do I join a Webex event if I only know the event number?
How do I join into a meeting if I do not know the URL of the Webex site?
Can I join into a meeting with just the meeting number?
Is there a way to join into a Webex meeting if I do not know the URL of the meeting?
- For security reasons, session and host information will not be displayed when joining from this page.
- Due to individual site security restrictions, some sites will not support joining from this page.
- Sessions requiring registration can't be joined from this page.
To join a meeting using a meeting, session, or event number:
- Navigate to https://www.webex.com.
- On the top right corner, click on the Join a meeting button.
- Enter the meeting, session, or event number into the Enter the meeting information field, then press Enter on the keyboard.
- Enter the meeting password.
The Password field may not be present if the meeting doesn't require a password.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the Join Meeting button to join the meeting.
If the meeting is not in progress, a message appears notifying you 'It is not time to join this meeting'.
Was this article helpful?