I Received More than One Invitation to a Webex or Webex Meeting
I received more than one invitation to a Webex or Webex Meeting.
I received multiple invite emails for a meeting scheduled with the Calendar Hybrid Service.
Multiple invites were sent to attendees for a meeting scheduled using the @Webex option.
Multiple invites were sent to attendees for a meeting scheduled using the @meet option.
How do I troubleshoot issues with multiple invites being sent for Calendar Hybrid meetings?
Meeting invitees may receive more than one invite to meetings scheduled in the Calendar Hybrid Service using the @Webex or @meet option.
To troubleshoot the issue:
Check the attendee's Outlook Web App (OWA) settings:
- Open the OWA and have the user log in.
For help, see: Getting started in the Outlook Web App
- Click the gear wheel icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select Options from the drop-down list.
- Under the Options panel that appears, select settings.
- Click calendar in the upper navigation bar.
- Under automated processing, ensure that Delete meeting requests and responses that have been updated is checked:
Was this article helpful?