Meeting Services Removal Tool
How do I manually remove all Webex meeting related folders from my computer?
How do I remove Webex Meetings files from my system?
How do I uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings software on Windows?
This tool manually removes all Cisco Webex Meetings related folders and files (including AA/RA/NBR) from your system. This utility should be run after removing all Webex Meetings software from the Control Panel.
Note: This tool will not remove the Webex App.
Windows 7 and later
Supported Cisco Webex Product Version
All Cisco Webex meeting service versions
- Download and open the CiscoWebexMeetingsRemoveTool.zip file.
- Right-click on the CiscoWebexRemoveTool file and select Run as administrator.
- Type Yes in the Command Prompt (CMD) window, then press Enter.
To run the removal tool in silent mode:
- Download and open the CiscoWebexRemoveTool.zip file.
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box.
- Enter the following command line, then press Enter:
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\CiscoWebexRemoveTool.exe /s to run the remove tool silently
- Select Yes on the User Account Control prompt.