Unable to Add a Meeting Appointment to iCal on a Mac
Unable to add a meeting appointment to iCal on a Mac.
Error: 'The server responded with an error' when trying to add a Webex meeting to iCal on a Mac.
Appointment disappears from the calendar after it is added using iCal 5.x version.
Scheduled events disappear from iCal.
I can't add an .ICS file to iCal.
Some users have reported problems with adding .ICS files to iCal. For more information, see: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4165985?start=0&tstart=0
To add Webex meetings or events to iCal:
- Save the .ICS file to your local hard drive.
- Open iCal.
- Drag and drop the .ICS file onto iCal.
- Download the .ICS file and save it to a temporary location.
- Control + Click the .ICS file.
- Click on Get Info.
- Click Open With, and choose the Calendar.app.
- Select Change All.
- Restart your Mac to complete the changes.
Was this article helpful?