The 'Use address book' link is missing when scheduling meetings in Modern View.
I don't see the 'address book' link when I schedule meetings.
The 'Use address book' link disappeared from the Schedule Meetings page in the Quick Scheduler.
Classic View Deprecation for Meetings
Starting with the September 2020 (40.9) update, we will be deprecating our Classic View portal for all Webex Meetings capabilities. Customers will continue to have access to the Webex Events and Webex Training capabilities; however, they will no longer be able to access their Webex Meetings-specific functions through the Classic View interface. See details for What's Supported in Modern View.
- Beginning with Webex Business Suite (WBS) 39.6, the Modern view is the default view. To switch from Modern to Classic view, click on the Classic View link in the page's top-right corner.
- For WBS 39.5 and earlier, if your site is in Modern View, click on the Classic View link in the left navigation bar.
In the Modern View interface, the Use address book link is not available when scheduling meetings.
To restore the Use address book link, the host must be in the Classic View interface.
Site Administrators can switch the interface back to Classic View in the Control Hub or Site Admin:
Control Hub Admin
- Log on to Control Hub as an administrator.
- Click on Services in the left panel.
- Open Sites under the Meetings service card.
- Click on the site address to open site settings in the sidebar, then click on Configure Site.
- Under Common Settings, click on Site Options.
- Scroll down about halfway down the page and look for the following settings:
- Select either of the two lower options for Classic View.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page then click Update.
- Log in as an administrator.
- Click on Configuration > Common Site Settings > Options.
- At the bottom of the Site Settings section, choose from the options as explained in the section above for Control Hub.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Update.
The meeting host may need to switch to Classic View once the change is made, but once they are in Classic View, they will see the Use address book link again in the Quick Scheduler.
For help, see: Cisco Webex Meetings Modern View and Classic View.