Blank Setup Email Received After Signing Up for the Free Offer.
Users signing up for free accounts are receiving blank setup emails.
I received a blank email after I signed up for the free service.
The password reset link is missing in the email to set up the account.
To resend the email:
- Go to https://globalpage-prod.webex.com/signin?surl=https%3A%2F%2Fsignin.webex.com%2Fcollabs%2Fauth%3Flanguage%3Den_US&language=en_US
- Enter your email address, then click Next.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address and the characters in the verfication image.
- Click Submit.
- Notepad ++ (Download link: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/)
- The blank setup email saved on your computer in .eml or .msg format
- Download and install Notepad ++.
- Go to the location where you saved the blank setup email, then right-click on the file and select Edit with Notepad ++.
- Look for the following value:
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
- Select the coded email body below this value:
- Go to Plugins > MIME Tools > Base64 Decode.
- This decodes the encrypted email contents to Plain Text:
You will see the link to set up your password in Plain Text, copy and paste this link into a browser to set up the password for your Webex Free account.