Blank Setup Email Received After Signing Up for the Free Offer
Blank Setup Email Received After Signing Up for the Free Offer.
Users signing up for free accounts are receiving blank setup emails.
I received a blank email after I signed up for the free service.
The password reset link is missing in the email to set up the account.
To resend the email:
- Go to https://globalpage-prod.webex.com/signin?surl=https%3A%2F%2Fsignin.webex.com%2Fcollabs%2Fauth%3Flanguage%3Den_US&language=en_US
- Enter your email address, then click Next.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address and the characters in the verfication image.
- Click Submit.
- Notepad ++ (Download link: https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/)
- The blank setup email saved on your computer in .eml or .msg format
- Download and install Notepad ++.
- Go to the location where you saved the blank setup email, then right-click on the file and select Edit with Notepad ++.
- Look for the following value:
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
- Select the coded email body below this value:
- Go to Plugins > MIME Tools > Base64 Decode.
- This decodes the encrypted email contents to Plain Text:
You will see the link to set up your password in Plain Text, copy and paste this link into a browser to set up the password for your Webex Free account.
Was this article helpful?