Meeting Services Removal Tool
How do I manually remove all Webex meeting related folders from my computer?
How do I remove Webex Meetings files from my system?
How do I uninstall Cisco Webex Meetings software on Windows?
This tool manually removes all Cisco Webex Meetings-related folders and files (including Webex Access Anywhere (AA), Remote Access Agent (RA), Webex Recorder, and Player from your system. This utility should be run after removing all Webex Meetings software from the Control Panel.
Note: This tool will not remove the Webex App, or Webex Document Loader (WDL).
Windows 7 and later
Supported Cisco Webex Product Version
All Cisco Webex meeting service versions
- Download and open the CiscoWebexMeetingsRemoveTool.exe file.
- Right-click on the CiscoWebexRemoveTool file and select Run as administrator.
- Type Yes in the Command Prompt (CMD) window, then press Enter.
To run the removal tool in silent mode:
- Download and open the CiscoWebexRemoveTool.exe file.
- Press the Windows key + R to open the Run box.
- Enter the following command line, then press Enter:
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Downloads\CiscoWebexRemoveTool.exe /s to run the remove tool silently
- Select Yes on the User Account Control prompt.
Note: In order to remove Webex Document Loader (WDL), refer to WDL Installer/Uninstaller.