How Do I Schedule Closed Caption Meetings?
How do I schedule Closed Caption meetings?
Where can I find information on Webex Session Captioning?
How do I download the documentation for Closed Caption?
How do I locate documentation regarding Closed Captioning?
Webex Meetings only
Follow the steps below to enable closed captioning within the meeting:
- Schedule and start a Webex meeting, see: Schedule a Cisco Webex Meeting
- In the meeting window, click on View.
- Select Panels, then click on Manage Panels....
The 'Manage Panels' window appears.
- On the left-hand side of the window, select Closed Captions *, click the Add >> button, then click OK.
- In the Meeting window, go to the Meeting menu, then select Options....
The 'Meeting Options' window appears.
- Check the Enable Closed Captioning box, then click the OK button.
- Enable the Closed Captioning panel using steps 1-2 above.
Follow the steps below to designate a participant as a closed captionist:
- In the Participant panel, right-click on the participant you would like to make a closed captionist.
- Select Change Role To > Closed Captionist.
The designated closed captionist can begin typing in the Closed Captions panel. Press the Enter key or click Publish button to display the typed text.
If you require further assistance, please contact Technical Support for further assistance.
Note: This article does not apply to Webex Assistant and sites that have Automated Closed Caption enabled.
Was this article helpful?