Error: Meeting Manager cannot be installed; Java not enabled.
Attendee gets error when joining: Java not enabled.Attendee unable to join session, gets Java error.
This issue will occur when Java is not installed, or an unsupported version of Java is installed on the computer trying to join the session.
The solution is to install or update the Java installation on the affected PC.
To install Java:
- Navigate to http://www.java.com.
- Click the Free Java Download button.
- Click the Agree and Start Free Download button.
- Install the file that downloads.
- Exit all open web browsers, then launch a new browser for changes to take effect.