Clearing the cache and cookies can help with Webex issues such as starting/joining meetings, logging into your Webex site, or your Webex site data not loading correctly. Continue reading to learn how to clear the cache and cookies in your Mozilla Firefox browser.
These steps apply to version 104 or higher.
- Click the Menu icon in the upper right.
- Click on History.
- Click on Clear Recent History....
- In the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select Everything.
- Check the applicable boxes for Cookies and Cache.
- Click the Clear Now button.
- Restart your Firefox browser.