Clear Cache and Cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Clear the cache and cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
How do I delete my temporary internet files?
How do I delete cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer?
How do I delete cookies within IE?
Update - Extending Support for Windows 7
With the September 2020 (40.9) update, we announced the end of support for the Windows 7 operating system. We will now continue Windows 7 support on Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge through June 2021. Cisco will continue to provide bug fixes and updates for Windows 7 wherever possible.
For Windows 7 customers who use Internet Explorer, Cisco will support Internet Explorer 11 until Microsoft declares its end of life. To have the best meeting experience possible, plan to upgrade your operating system and browser to the latest versions. See following: Find Your Cisco Webex Meetings Version Number.
To clear cache and cookies for Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the upper-right corner of Internet Explorer, click the (Tools) icon, then select Internet options.
- Click the Delete... button in the Browsing history section.
- Select only the options for Temporary Internet files and Cookies.*
- Click Delete.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
* If the Webex site has been saved as a favorite, you must de-select Preserve favorite website data..
Was this article helpful?