How Do I Remove only Webex Cookies from Firefox?
How do I remove only Webex cookies from Firefox?
How do I delete only the Webex cookie with Firefox?
Follow the steps below to remove only the Webex cookie from Firefox:
- Press the Alt + T keys on your keyboard, which opens the Tools dropdown menu, then select Settings.
- In the left navigation bar of the window that appears, click on Privacy & Security.
- Under section Cookies and Site Data click the Manage Data button.
- In the Search: field, type Webex.com.
- Select the cookie you would like to remove, then select Remove Selected.
- Note: You can hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard and click on multiple selections to remove multiple cookies.
- Click the Close button.
- Exit all open instances of Firefox for the changes to take effect.
Was this article helpful?