Joining a Meeting Using 'Run a temporary application'
Joining a meeting Using 'Run a temporary application'
How do I join Webex meetings without installing a browser plug-in or extension?
How do I join a meeting without ActiveX from Browser?
If browser extensions (Chrome, Firefox) cannot load, you can join Webex meetings using the 'Run a temporary application' option.
To join meetings using 'Run a temporary application':
- Browse to the join page for your meeting.
- Click Join.
- On the page that appears, click the link to Run a temporary application:
- Do one of the following based on your browser:
- Click Save File on the prompt window that appears:
- Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of the browser window, then click on the downloaded .EXE file:
Click the .EXE file that appears in the lower-left corner of the browser window:
Note: The temporary application method is not supported on Mac computers. To join using this method, you will need to use a supported version of Microsoft Windows.
For current system requirements and supported browser and operating system versions, see:
Was this article helpful?