How Do I Edit a Scheduled Meeting?
You can make changes to meetings that you have already scheduled.
How do I edit a scheduled meeting?
How do I make changes to a previously scheduled meeting on the website?
How do I change a meeting password?
How do I change the scheduled meeting date?
How do I edit the start time of the meeting?
To edit a meeting scheduled on the website:
- Sign in to your Webex site. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com)
- Select Meetings tab.
- Click on the topic link of the meeting you would like to modify.
- Select Edit.
- Make the desired changes to the meeting.
- Note: If adding additional attendees to the meeting, append new attendees to the existing list; removing the original attendees from the list may cause them to receive meeting canceled notices.
- Select Save.
- A meeting cannot be edited if it is currently in progress.
- An updated meeting invitation is sent out to all the invitees after the changes are saved.
- The steps in this article apply to meetings scheduled on the website.