How Do I Edit a Scheduled Meeting?
You can make changes to meetings that you have already scheduled.
How do I edit a scheduled meeting?
How do I make changes to a previously scheduled meeting on the website?
How do I change a meeting password?
How do I change the scheduled meeting date?
How do I edit the start time of the meeting?
To edit a meeting scheduled on the website:
- Sign in to your Webex site. (Example: SITENAME.webex.com)
- Select Calendar tab.
- From the drop-down menu choose My meetings and then click on the topic link of the meeting you would like to modify.
- Select Edit.
Note: Meetings scheduled from Microsoft Outlook, Webex App or any other platform can only be edited from the respective platform. Edit button will not be available for such meetings.
Webex App | Update a meeting
Edit a Meeting | Microsoft Outlook
- Make the desired changes to the meeting.
- Note: If adding additional attendees to the meeting, append new attendees to the existing list; removing the original attendees from the list may cause them to receive meeting canceled notices.
- Select Save.
- Note: Once you add the new attendees or make any other changes, when you click on save, you will be asked to who do you want to send the updated information.
- A meeting cannot be edited if it is currently in progress.
- An updated meeting invitation is sent out to all the invitees after the changes are saved.
- The steps in this article apply to meetings scheduled on the website.
- Meetings scheduled from Outlook cannot be edited from the Webex site.
Was this article helpful?