Error: 'Meeting has been cancelled!' when clicking on email link to join.
Error: 'The session has been cancelled' when trying to join a training session or event from an email link.
Unable to join meeting from email invite due to 'Meeting has been cancelled!' error.
I get a 'Meeting has been cancelled!' message when I try to join my meeting.
Possible causes for this issue include:
- The join link in the email being broken due to word wrapping. If the last characters of the join link are word wrapped to a new line, some mail clients will not associate them with the hyperlink.
- The meeting has actually been cancelled by the host, or is over.
To check if the meeting has been cancelled or started early, contact the host. For help, see: WBX71898 - How Do I Contact the Host of My Meeting?
If the host verifies the meeting is in progress and has not been cancelled, proceed with the steps below.
To join the meeting:
- Close all open browser windows.
- Open your web browser.
- Copy and paste the entire join link from the invitation email into your web browser's address bar and press Enter.
- Continue joining the meeting normally.