Webex Plug-in is Not Appearing in Outlook for Mac Mojave
Webex Plug-in is not appearing in Outlook for Mac Mojave.
The Webex button or toolbar is missing from Outlook for Mac Mojave.
To enable Webex Plug-in:
- Click on the apple icon at the top-left of your screen, then select System Preferences....
- Double-click the Security & Privacy icon.
- Click the lock icon at the bottom-left of the window.
- Enter the username and password for your account, then click the unlock button.
- Click on the Privacy tab:
- Select the Microsoft Outlook box under WebExPluginAgent.
Was this article helpful?