Unable to Edit the Country/Region Code for My Phone Numbers on the Preferences Screen
Unable to edit the Country/Region code for my phone numbers on the preferences screen.
Unable to change the country code of my phone numbers.
The Global call-back teleconferencing feature must be enabled at the site and user level to select other country/region codes on the Preferences screen, under My Phone Numbers.
Site Administrators only
To enable global call-back for a host account:
- Log in to Webex Meetings Site Administration.
- On the Site Information page, ensure there is a green check mark beside Global call-back teleconferencing:
- Note: If the desired option is not available on your site, contact your Customer Success Manager for further assistance, see: WBX15 - How Do I Contact My Customer Success Manager (CSM)?.
- Go to User Management > Edit User.
- Enter your search criteria into the User name: or Email: field, then click the Search button.
- Click the name of the account that needs to be modified.
- Scroll down to the Telephony privilege: section.
- To allow call-back to dial international numbers, check the Global call-back teleconferencing box.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Update.
Was this article helpful?