How do I enable Partner Delegated Authentication in Cisco Webex Control Hub?
How do I set up Partner Delegated Authentication for the customer in Cisco Webex Control Hub?
How do I configure Partner Delegated Authentication for a partner in Cisco Webex Control Hub?
To enable Partner Delegated Authentication in Cisco Webex Control Hub:
- Log in to the Cisco Webex Control Hub as a Partner Administrator. (https://admin.webex.com)
- In the left panel, click Customers.
- On the Customers page, browse to the desired customer, then under the Meeting column, click Trial.
- In the customer panel that opens, click View Customer.
Cisco Webex Control Hub will log in to the customer admin page.
- In the left panel, click Services > Webex.
The 'Webex Sites' page appears.
- Find the desired Webex site, then click the gear wheel icon under the Actions column.
The 'Configure Webex' Site page appears.
- Under Common Settings, click on Partner Delegated Authentication.
- On the Partner Delegated Authentication page, you may upload an authentication certificate or View Details on currently uploaded certificates.
- Click Update to save any changes.